Terms & Conditions
The term 'College Green Publishing Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 44 Chatsworth Gardens, London, W3 9LW, UK. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you operate a Portfolio, post material to the Application, post links on the Application, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material or Commercial Products available by means of the Application (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content and Commercial Products. That is the case regardless of whether the Content or Commercial Products in question constitute graphics, text, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content or Commercial Products (as defined below) available, you represent and warrant that:
- The College Green product is a bespoke fine art documentary book developed as an alternative to traditional college memorabilia.
- Full details of how to contact us, our refund and returns policies and delivery details are available on our FAQ page: www.thecarolinabook.com/faqs
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- By registering your details you are consenting to College Green Publishing Ltd and its associated companies sending you information via mail, telephone or e-mail on special offers, new products and any other information we believe may be relevant to you. We may also contact you via these methods for market research and customer care purposes. If you do not want to receive communication via any or all of these channels please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating which communication channels you do not want to receive information by.
- A binding contract is formed between you and us when you receive confirmation from us by e-mail, telephone or other agreed means that an order you have placed on the site has been accepted.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel as a result of this and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential or punitive damages and expenses whatsoever including without limitation to any health problems, loss of profits, and any delays, inaccuracies, failures, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, viruses, communication line failures or for the theft, destruction, damage or unauthorized access to your computer system or network.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct or material found in connection with this web site, including such conduct or material transmitted by any means by any other person.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us under agreement. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. All disputes arising out of this contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Those who access the site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws and taxes as applicable. Any disputes not resolved by normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales under English Law.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, nioot has the right (though not the obligation) to, in nioot’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any Content or Commercial Products that, in nioot’s opinion, violate any nioot policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Application to any individual or entity for any reason, in nioot’s sole discretion. nioot will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
All Content © Copyright College Green Publishing Ltd 2017. All rights reserved. The College Green logo is a registered trademark.